We’ve curated the best content from our healthcare insights for you. Read these articles to stay ahead of the curve.
- By Matthew Sappern March 2019 - Expectant mothers might want to consider medical tourism to Poland or Estonia or Saudi Arabia. According to the CIA World Factbook and a study in the medical journal The Lancet, these countries and MANY more have better rates of maternal mortality than the United States. (1) The US ranks …Read More »
- by Jim Gibson (This article originally appeared in Healthcare Musings in November 2011) February 2019 - Last month’s article discussed how finding and attracting good people is Job #1 of the successful CEO. There are many ways to do this, and the methods vary according to circumstances. A common approach – and one that is …Read More »
- by Jim Gibson (This article originally appeared in Healthcare Musings in October 2011) January 2019 - It seems that every couple of months I read someone, usually involved with early stage companies, commenting about the top priority of the successful CEO. The most recent example was a story on Inc.com about Kevin Ryan, founder and …Read More »
- By Ken Lynch, CEO, Reciprocity, Inc. Gibson Consultants Note: HIPAA has become a household issue during the past 22 years. However, with so many new healthcare companies being formed, a primer on its requirements, definitions, and compliance might be useful to new market entrants. January 2019 - All organizations are required to adhere to HIPAA guidelines in …Read More »
- by Jim Gibson, President, Gibson Consultants (This article originally appeared in Healthcare Musings in March 2010) November 2018 - A few years ago, when my children were in the lower grades of elementary school, the Superintendent of Schools delivered what instantly became one of my favorite lines. Compassionately breaking the news to the parents that …Read More »
To read prior Healthcare Musings articles, please visit our archive