We’ve curated the best content from our healthcare insights for you. Read these articles to stay ahead of the curve.
- by Jim Gibson (This article originally appeared in Healthcare Musings in October 2011) January 2019 - It seems that every couple of months I read someone, usually involved with early stage companies, commenting about the top priority of the successful CEO. The most recent example was a story on Inc.com about Kevin Ryan, founder and …Read More »
- By Ken Lynch, CEO, Reciprocity, Inc. Gibson Consultants Note: HIPAA has become a household issue during the past 22 years. However, with so many new healthcare companies being formed, a primer on its requirements, definitions, and compliance might be useful to new market entrants. January 2019 - All organizations are required to adhere to HIPAA guidelines in …Read More »
- by Jim Gibson, President, Gibson Consultants (This article originally appeared in Healthcare Musings in March 2010) November 2018 - A few years ago, when my children were in the lower grades of elementary school, the Superintendent of Schools delivered what instantly became one of my favorite lines. Compassionately breaking the news to the parents that …Read More »
- By Dan Gebremedhin, MD October 2018 - As a physician and health plan executive turned healthcare tech/service investor, I’ve enjoyed bringing a fresh perspective to examine the gamut of healthcare business models over the last 3+ years. In that survey, I’ve come to appreciate a factor of paramount importance in successful business models: alignment of …Read More »
- By Jay Anders, MD, Chief Medical Officer, Medicomp Systems September 2018 - At a recent health IT user conference, the organization’s leaders laid out their vision for a single shared network of health care data that would span a global network of health care systems. I am sure that the crowd was very supportive of …Read More »
To read prior Healthcare Musings articles, please visit our archive