We’ve curated the best content from our healthcare insights for you. Read these articles to stay ahead of the curve.
- by Lynn Carroll, Chief of Strategy & Operations, HSBlox July 2019 - As value-based care accelerates, the disparate data of traditional fee-for-service doesn’t work. Data silos and a lack of patient integration present challenges for dissemination of data across the continuum of care. As a result, the reporting feedback loop required for the development and …Read More »
- by Heather Kawamoto, Chief Product Officer, Recondo Technology June 2019 - Healthcare has a high turnover problem, and not just for clinical staff. In many hospitals, especially in rural areas, it is notoriously difficult to find employees with specialized expertise in working with healthcare insurance companies on various revenue cycle transactions. Compounding the problem is …Read More »
- by Staci Porter, Senior Clinical Strategist, Zynx Health May 2019 - The Russian proverb “Trust, but verify” entered the American lexicon in the 1980s when it became a favorite mantra of Ronald Reagan during arms-reduction negotiations with the Soviet Union. Reagan understood that while trust can provide a strong foundation for a relationship or agreement, …Read More »
- by Chase Johanson (This article originally appeared in Healthcare Value Analysis & Utilization Management Magazine https://valueanalysismag.com/the-supply-chain-stars-of-tomorrow-understand-this-value-analysis/) A Recruiter’s Perspective Chase Johanson, Hospital Supply Recruiter, Gibson Consultants The Value Analysis Professional Vs. the Rising Cost of Healthcare According to projections, “Under current law, national health spending is predicted to grow at an average rate of 5.5 percent …Read More »
- By Robin Hill, Chief Clinical Officer, Vivify Health April 2019 - With U.S. healthcare evolving toward a value-based system that rewards quality over quantity, provider organizations are being required to take on more patient risk than in past contractual agreements with payers. That means providers must collect as much relevant patient data as possible to …Read More »
To read prior Healthcare Musings articles, please visit our archive