What is DEI? Variation in people from different races, religions, perspectives, etc., and therefore, different cultures, values, and beliefs means that people will have unique contributions and reactions to the organizational environment. Inclusivity means that uniqueness is valued and sought after.
Our commitment? It is to uphold the value of inclusivity and diversity for our clients and our company. By celebrating and embracing differences in race, gender, age, religion, identity, and experience we construct the fibers of our culture and beliefs which uniquely contribute to our organizational environment and yours.
Our approach to upholding the commitment to diversity and inclusion is strategic.
For our clients, we
- use a networking and search methodology to find qualified candidates from minority classes and diverse backgrounds
- have a dedicated internal resource who coaches our search consultants on that methodology
- are committed to providing a qualified, diverse slate of candidates to meet your needs
Following is the percentage of women and/or minority candidates represented in the different stages of searches by Gibson Consultants in 2022:
- 50% Total Candidates Submitted to clients
- 49% Total Placements
For our organization, we strive for a work environment built on the premise of gender and diversity equity that encourages and enforces:
- Respectful communication and cooperation between all employees.
- Teamwork and employee participation, permitting the representation of all groups and employee perspectives.
- Work/life balance through flexible work schedules to accommodate employees’ varying needs.
- Employer and employee contributions to the communities we serve to promote a greater understanding and respect for diversity.
- Annual diversity awareness training to enhance our employees’ knowledge to fulfill their responsibility to treat others with dignity and respect at all times.
- A desire to always be better