Let Gibson Consultants be your eyes and ears…
As recruitment professionals focused on healthcare companies, we have extensive knowledge of the local and national talent market. By tapping into this network, we recruit top, diverse leaders covering most critical functional areas.
We conduct our search as your partner in the hiring process:
- Assessing the position and developing the Ideal Candidate Profile
- Sourcing, screening, and qualifying candidates (permanent hires and consultants)
- Presenting viable candidates
- Facilitating client interviews and debriefings
- Assisting in negotiations and providing candidate counseling
- Ensuring a smooth transition and effective onboarding
We offer flexible healthcare talent solutions to address your talent needs.
Colin Dittus, VP of Consulting, shares how Gibson Consultants works as a Talent Agent in Healthcare, delivering qualified candidates regardless of hiring model.
- PERMANENT: Full-time employee to meet your organizational need.
- FRACTIONAL: Part-time leadership responsibility where full-time dedication is not yet necessary or cost-effective.
- INTERIM: Leadership responsibility for a temporary basis, where the interim leader strives to create a sustainable trajectory of growth. While covering key short-term responsibilities, the interim leader executes her job with preparations for the successor in mind.
- CONSULTANT: Advisory leadership or subject matter expertise for a specific project or portfolio of work.
- CONTRACT: Subject matter expertise and hands-on execution of key roles and responsibilities for a defined period of time.
Learn more about how we help organizations attract and retain high-performers
We search for executives in various functional areas and levels within the healthcare companies (permanent hires and consultants), including:
- Product Management
- Project Management
- Professional Services
- Senior Management
- Department Heads
- Client Facing Roles
- Senior Vice President Operational Performance
- Senior Vice President Strategic Initiatives
- Senior Vice President Technology
- Senior Vice President Clinical
- Vice President & Executive Medical Director
- Vice President Sales
- Director of Business Development
- Director of Risk Adjustment
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Financial Officer
- Chief Growth Officer
- Chief Information Officer
- Chief Operating Officer
- Chief Technology Officer
- Chief Marketing Officer
- Senior Vice President Marketing
- Senior Vice President Operations
- Senior Vice President Sales
- Vice President of Marketing and Product Management
- Vice President and Director of Sales (payor and provider)