We’ve curated the best content from our healthcare insights for you. Read these articles to stay ahead of the curve.
- By David Lareau, Chief Executive Officer, Medicomp April 2022 - Every few years, the healthcare industry seems to lose its collective mind over the latest new thing that will solve all our problems and usher in the (dreaded) “new paradigm.” This combination of magical thinking and marketing hype sporadically erupts and then dissipates as reality …Read More »
- April 2022 - In this edition of Gibson Talks, Ginny Nelson, Director of Executive Search at Gibson Consultants, and Jeff Garibaldi, a senior executive spanning product strategy, technology development, commercial marketing, and operational leadership, sat down to discuss four major waves that are simultaneously impacting healthcare. Q1. Could you identify the major waves that have been forming …Read More »
- By Bill Lucia, Sellers Dorsey Board Member, & Nancy Smith-Leslie, Director, Sellers Dorsey March 2022 - Health equity has become a strategic priority for many health care organizations, particularly those who serve Medicaid beneficiaries. More than half (61%) of Medicaid’s 73 million low-income beneficiaries identify as Black, Hispanic, Asian American, or another non-White race or …Read More »
- By Kiran Kuchibotla, VP Project Portfolio Delivery, Advantasure February 2022 - The healthcare industry invests millions in modernizing technology stacks and building high tech platforms and applications. Yet those platforms and applications continue to be siloed, preventing healthcare institutions from sharing patient data and communicating effectively. In short, these systems still don’t talk to each …Read More »
- By Will Dede, MPP, Associate Director Health Policy, SNP Alliance January 2022 - Let me introduce you to Gladys. She is an 82-year-old female with poorly controlled diabetes, chronic lung problems, and early kidney disease. Add in “low income” and qualification for Medicaid and you have 70% of the population dually eligible for Medicare and …Read More »
To read prior Healthcare Musings articles, please visit our archive