We’ve curated the best content from our healthcare insights for you. Read these articles to stay ahead of the curve.
- by Edwin Miller July 2020 - “I’ve been fired more times than anyone in this room.” - Ken Schwaber, Inventor of SCRUM, while teaching an early SCRUM certification course. I’ll admit it. I’ve had many job changes since the early ‘90s when I started in HIT. It should be no surprise then that I’m familiar …Read More »
- by Jim Gibson, President, Gibson Consultants June 2020 - These past few months have been rough, rougher than anything we've seen in some time. They've provoked intense emotions and exposed raw nerves. As a nation we feel worn down. Yet, we're approaching Independence Day, when we come together as Americans – in spirit, if not …Read More »
- by Linda Stotsky, Content Marketing Strategist, Boston Software Systems May 2020 - As reflected in February’s Healthcare Musings, “Healthcare AI is here to stay;” artificial Intelligence (AI) is being referred to as a “must have” for technology vendors looking to make their claim in the Health IT market. AI in healthcare is expected to reach …Read More »
- by Elizabeth Marshall, Director of Clinical Analytics at Linguamatics, an IQVIA company April 2020 - The coronavirus pandemic has made its mark on every aspect of our lives. Not only has COVID-19 threatened our physical health, it has also created huge economic challenges, altered our social routines, and forced us to stay at home. We …Read More »
- by Wanda Filer, Head of Medical Affairs, VaxCare March 2020 - Measles, influenza, Hepatitis A and many other vaccine preventable disease stories fill the headlines today. While we see a lot of coverage about the anti-vaccine movement, there are other under-appreciated barriers to increasing adult and pediatric vaccine rates occurring in many ambulatory care practices …Read More »
To read prior Healthcare Musings articles, please visit our archive