We’ve curated the best content from our healthcare insights for you. Read these articles to stay ahead of the curve.
- by Geoff Halstead, GoCircle, Inc. September 2020- The global impact of COVID-19 has dramatically accelerated existing trends by fundamentally requiring companies of all sizes to quickly adopt a remote engagement and distributed collaboration strategy for their customers, employees and business partners. The early indicators - and our collective lived experience - tells us that this …Read More »
- by Jim Gibson, President, Gibson Consultants I remember the first time I lost my job. It was terrifying. I was the sole breadwinner, with three small children and a mortgage. If you’ve recently lost your job, I know how you feel and I hope the tips below will help. In the days following my job …Read More »
- by Doug Cusick, CEO, TransformativeMED August 2020- COVID-19 is challenging everything we thought about what can be accomplished at a distance Six months ago, few U.S. economic and business experts would have thought that companies could be productive with 66% of employees working from home. Certainly, many industries and the economy have suffered due to …Read More »
- by Edwin Miller July 2020 - “I’ve been fired more times than anyone in this room.” - Ken Schwaber, Inventor of SCRUM, while teaching an early SCRUM certification course. I’ll admit it. I’ve had many job changes since the early ‘90s when I started in HIT. It should be no surprise then that I’m familiar …Read More »
- by Jim Gibson, President, Gibson Consultants June 2020 - These past few months have been rough, rougher than anything we've seen in some time. They've provoked intense emotions and exposed raw nerves. As a nation we feel worn down. Yet, we're approaching Independence Day, when we come together as Americans – in spirit, if not …Read More »
To read prior Healthcare Musings articles, please visit our archive