Become a Member of our Team
Do you like talking to people, working hard in a supportive environment, and being rewarded for your effort? How about working for an established firm that has the mindset of a growing small business?
If so, consider a recruiting career at Gibson Consultants. We help health plans and digital health companies attract top leadership, management, and sales talent.
Any open positions we have will be listed below with a link to the application. Please check back on our site regularly as our needs may change over time.
If you have any questions, please contact our hiring team at:
The job is…..
– Sales-oriented & client-facing
– A mix of tasks, autonomy, creativity, and team activities
– Stimulating for hustlers and self-starters
– An opportunity to master new skills and market knowledge
We offer a comprehensive training program and ongoing development!
People who will enjoy the job and succeed….
– Can develop a strong phone presence
– Are self-assured, tenacious & resourceful
– Commit to a positive-mindset
– Continuously develop interpersonal skills
– Are tech-savvy, value processes & are money-motivated
Above all, they have a desire to help others!
Our culture …..
– Focuses on continuous improvement
– Emphasizes a sincere team environment
– Encourages different perspectives & speaking with candor
We organize quarterly group philanthropy & social events!
Jim Gibson, our President and Founder, shares his perspective about working at Gibson Consultants.
Listen to Jim in his own words.
Why choose us:
“Passion begins with intrinsically enjoying what you do. I look for things in life that interest me, allow me to practice improving on that interest, and finally, provide me with purpose. Gibson Consultants is a place for perpetual purpose. I can come to work knowing that it is important- both to me and to others.”
-Ginny Nelson, Director, Executive Search
“I love working at Gibson because I get to spend every day in a positive work atmosphere right next to the beach, while also helping find top talent for growing healthcare companies!”
-Colleen Watford, Director, Executive Search
“I chose to work at Gibson because I value being able to work in a small startup environment where I can have a hand in the day-to-day decisions of a growing company.”
-Anna Formichella, Manager, Executive Search
“The reason I chose to work at Gibson was because of the close-knit friendly culture, the generous benefits, and the opportunity to succeed and grow professionally.”
– Rick DellaPia, Senior Executive Consultant, Executive Search
- Be better
- We aim to continuously improve individually and together
- We foster the growth of our people
- We believe personal growth + professional growth leads to company growth
- Respect and value all
- We welcome and encourage varying perspectives
- We rethink practices and mindsets as information is shared
- We are committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion in our words and actions
- Act with integrity
- We hold ourselves accountable for our choices and results
- We deliver on our commitments
- Move forward together through collaboration
- We start conversations from a place of curiosity, and continue in that mindset
- We build on each other’s contributions
- We empower each other to solve problems
- Center our work around our clients
- We listen to understand our clients
- We partner with them as an extension of their team
- We foster the relationships we have with clients and candidates
- Communicate with honesty and candor
- We advise our clients with what they need to hear, not what they want to hear
- A fun, work-hard, play-hard culture
- Full-benefits package + Employer matching IRA
- Hybrid WFH model
- Three weeks + generous holiday PTO
- Comprehensive training program and ongoing development
- Quarterly philanthropy and social events
- Business casual dress
- Sincere team environment
- Encouragement of different perspectives & speaking with candor
- Devotion to continuous improvement
Gibson Consultants is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is dedicated to pursuing and maintaining an inclusive and diverse workplace.
Please submit your application, resume, and cover letter to the hiring team at: